Stripe is the online payment processor that Picsello utilizes to seamlessly process payments on your behalf. All payments through your Stripe account are immediately applied to the contract or gallery purchase for the customer. All funds are deposited directly into your Stripe account and then settled to your bank account on file with them. No one has access to your money but you.
To effectively use Picsello, you'll need to create a Stripe account and connect to Picsello, or connect your existing Stripe account to Picsello.
Connect to Stripe (New & Existing Stripe Accounts)
1. Log in to Picsello and click Settings from the navigation bar, then click Finances.
2. Click Stripe Account Incomplete. Here you will be redirected to Stripe.
3. Enter the email address that you want to use for your new Stripe account (or the email address associated with your existing Stripe account) and click Continue.
4. Create a password (or enter your existing Stripe password) and click Continue.
5. Enter your phone number and click Send text to secure your account and complete the Stripe sign-up process.