Your Public Profile
Whether you have an established internet presence or are just getting started marketing your business online, Picsello has a Public Profile page that will allow potential clients to contact you directly through a website that we host for you. These leads will be funneled directly to your Inbox, making it easier than ever to turn leads into clients!
- Click on Public Profile at the top of the dashboard.
- On the Public Profile page, you can customize, copy the page link, and enable/disable your public profile page. If you have your own website, you can copy a code snippet to embed the Picsello form and funnel leads from your site directly into Picsello.
- Click Customize Profile to edit the information displayed on the Public Profile page. You can then:
- Add your logo and a main photo
- Description -- tell your potential clients a little bit about you and your style. Let them feel your passion and excitement for what you do.
- List the type of photography that you do
- Link to your full portfolio (if available -- no worries if you don't have one yet)
- To view the public-facing page, click View in the bottom right corner of the page so you can see what your potential clients will see.
- When finished, click Close in the bottom left corner of the page.
The finished product will look like this: clean, uncluttered, and ready to take your business to the next level!