Viewing the Proposal
When you send a proposal to a client, they will receive an email with a link to the client page. From here, the client can:
- Accept the proposal
- Sign the contract
- Complete the questionnaire
- Pay their invoice
Following are instructions for your clients to complete each of these actions.
- Click on Proposal.
- Review the details of the proposal, including date, time, and details.
- Click Accept Quote
- Click on Contract.
- Review the details of the contract.
- To sign the contract, enter your full name as shown on the proposal.
- Click Submit.
The questionnaire is how you will get to know a bit more about your client, like how to get the best out of them during their shoot, and what their vision is for their photo shoot.
- Click on Questionnaire.
- Complete each of the questions, providing as much detail as possible. The more we know about you, the better we can tailor the session to meet your needs.
- When all questions are finished, click Save.
Once each of the above items are complete, the client will be able to pay the deposit on their invoice. A booking is not considered confirmed until this deposit is paid.
- Click on Invoice.
- Review the details and note the deposit amount.
- Click Pay Invoice.
You will be taken to the photographer's payment page, powered by Stripe.
- Enter your payment information and click Pay.
- Once the payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation that the session is booked.